Cloud Security Innovation of the Year
Showing x10 detection rates compared to the industry standard, BitDam cyber security blocks advanced content-borne attacks across all enterprise communication channels. Protecting email (Office 365, G-Suite, MS Exchange), cloud storage (OneDrive, G-Drive, Dropbox, Box etc.) and IM (Slack, Teams, Skype and more) BitDam empowers organizations to collaborate safely.
The cloud-based solution scans all files and links to proactively detect attacks, pre-delivery, preventing hardware and logical exploits, ransomware, spear-phishing and Zero-Day attacks contained in files and URLs.
While current cybersecurity solutions are based on knowledge of previous attacks, limiting their ability to detect unseen-before threats, BitDam’s unique attack-agnostic technology enables it to provide remarkably higher protection, especially when it comes to unseen-before threats.
How does it work? The patented technology learns the normal code-level executions of business applications such as MS-Word and Acrobat Reader. Based on this whitelist, it determines whether a given file or link is malicious or not, regardless of the specific malware it may contain. As such, it does not require feeds, reputation or intelligence services in order to detect never-seen-before attacks and is 100% independent of knowledge of past attacks.
Utilized by hundreds of thousands of end-users, BitDam’s Advanced Threat Protection is deployed by leading organizations in Europe and the US, with a proven record of detecting threats that other security solutions fail to uncover.
● Cross-channel: email, cloud storage, IM
● Detects attacks aiming to exploit all standard business applications
● Completely automatic detection and protection
● Cloud based
● Easy to install – deployed within minutes
● Intuitive dashboard
● Top detection rates - detects malware of all types (both seen and unseen-before threats)
● Reduces the risk - blocks malware pre-delivery
● Seamless to end users - close to zero latency
● No need for security updates
● Extremely low false-positive rates