Cloud Platform Innovation of the Year
LogicMonitor, the leading provider of IT infrastructure monitoring and intelligence software across both cloud and on-premises, has launched version 2.0 of its LogicMonitor Exchange (LM Exchange), the company’s central repository for its growing collection of LogicModule technology integrations.
LogicMonitor has over 2,000 pre-built core LogicModules that instantly integrate with the devices, technologies and services that enterprises rely on to keep their businesses running. LM Exchange houses all of these integrations, along with community-submitted LogicModules thoroughly vetted by LogicMonitor. The volume of integrations included in v2 represents the most extensive collection available within the monitoring industry.
“Enterprises need a cloud-based monitoring and intelligence platform that can seamlessly adapt and integrate with a broad range of technologies,” said Tej Redkar, chief product officer at LogicMonitor. “The latest version of LM Exchange offers our customers an even better collaborative space from which they can access LogicMonitor’s integrations, source solutions to specific challenges, and share their own LogicModules.”
LM Exchange makes it easier than ever for customers to capitalise on LogicMonitor’s extensibility by helping customers to find, customise, update and share out-of-the-box templates. Newly released features of LM Exchange include:
• An updated user interface (part of LogicMonitor’s new UI design), making it easier than ever for customers to search for LogicModules.
• Sharing functionality that allows customers to search for and rate both core and community-sourced LogicModules, as well as package and publish their own LogicModules to share with the community.
• Packages, which aid customers in finding integrations grouped together by the technology they want to monitor, eliminating the need to locate each individual LogicModule to install the latest updates.
• LM-Endorsed, a new tier of community-submitted LogicModules that goes through a stricter content review based on the LogicModule Style Guidelines and receives elevated support from LogicMonitor.
• Safe LogicModule Merge (SLM), which helps customers update and preserve customisations on core LogicModules with only a few clicks. Customers can also see the final results before importing these updates, allowing them to maintain continuity.
To learn more about the LM Exchange, view LogicMonitor’s featured integrations or visit the LogicMonitor blog.